I heard ISM was good and they are highly recommended in the community.
Plan Management Capacity Building
ISM’s Budgeting and Financial Capacity Building Subscription Service
ISM now offers a Budgeting and Financial Capacity Building subscription service. The service provides subscribers with monthly budget analysis reports that go in-depth into your current financial position. It also gives subscribers access to unlimited 30-minute sessions to strengthen their ability to undertake tasks associated with the management of their supports. Subscriptions are paid monthly from the CB Daily Activities budget.
Subscribe to monthly budget analysis reports to receive:
- Average daily spending
- Warning when you are over or underspending
- Tips and tricks for spending your NDIS funding
- Insights into how your plan is progressing
Unlimited 30 minute capacity building sessions:
- Discussions about monthly report and budget insights
- Building financial and organisational skills
- Enhancing the participant’s ability to direct their support
- Development of self-management capabilities
Monthly Budgeting and Financial Capacity Building Subscription Fee*
MMM1-5 (non-remote) – $39.99
MMM6 – (remote) $59.99
MMM7 – (very remote) $64.99
*Monthly subscription services only available to ISM Plan Management customers.
ISM also provides stand-alone Plan Management training for all eligible clients. The training includes building financial skills, organisational skills, and enhancing your ability to direct support and/or develop your self-management capabilities.
Plan Management is the overall management of the NDIS plan and includes:
- Assisting you to select providers
- Develop service agreements
- Paying providers
- Developing monthly budgets
- Claiming payments from the NDIA
ISM Plan management training pricing
Hourly training in Plan Management Activities
MMM1-5 (non-remote) – $46.31-$60.16
MMM6 – (remote) $64.83-$84.22
MMM7 – (very remote) $69.47-$90.24
Prices may vary based on available funding category. To get in contact with a team member from plan management please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Independent Support Management (ISM) is a Registered NDIS Provider