NDIS plan management can be time-consuming and burdensome but, with expert assistance from our experienced team, you can stay on top of managing your funds without the added stress and time commitment.
ISM’s best NDIS plan managers
Operating across Australia, our NDIS plan managers are available to provide you with the support, advice and guidance you need – wherever you may be.
We pride ourselves in helping our clients enjoy the freedom and flexibility of choice, control and independence. Regardless of whether you’re just starting your NDIS journey or are looking to explore options outside of your current approach, ISM can deliver the reliable, honest service you’re after.
We listen closely to your needs, preferences and unique circumstances, working with you every step of the way. Keeping our clients at the centre of everything we do, our NDIS plan managers are dedicated to helping people like you reach their goals in an efficient and maintainable way.
What does NDIS plan management involve?
At ISM, we provide a comprehensive, specialised service that helps you get the most out of your NDIS funding. NDIS plan management comes at no out of pocket cost to you, making it an easily accessible option for most NDIS funding recipients.
Additional benefits of our service include:
- The assurance and peace of mind that comes with knowing that we pay invoices typically to providers within four business days;
- The option to use both registered and non-registered providers, giving you greater control and more choice. If you were to engage in an NDIA managed NDIS, you would be restricted to using only providers who are registered;
- The secure storage of any related paperwork and reassurance that documents are safe and readily available so, in the case of an NDIS audit, you’re adequately prepared;
- If service providers encounter any uncertainty, such as surrounding invoices, our team can provide them with expert advice and guidance, helping them effectively work under the NDIS;
- Enjoy flexibility and independence without the significant time or expertise commitment typically required for NDIS self-management.
With less time spent on navigating NDIS-related claims, payments and administrative tasks, you can spend more time doing what matters to you most – all the while enjoying the peace of mind that your funding is being managed accordingly.
Choosing the best NDIS plan manager for you
When it comes to determining which NDIS plan manager is best suited to your personal needs, numerous factors can be considered.
First and foremost, you need to ensure you fully understand the service they’re offering and, thus, what they can do for you. Three core types of approaches can be used to manage your NDIS funding; self-managed, NDIA-managed and plan-managed. At ISM, we provide the latter of the three while also offering unlimited, free 30-minute financial training sessions to support those looking to gain even more independence.
If you’ve decided to go with a plan manager but aren’t sure where to begin or what to consider when deciding which is best suited to you, we’d recommend looking into the following:
- What level of choice and control will you have over your fund’s management decisions?
- Does the plan manager take the time to truly understand your needs and circumstances so they can provide quality service and advice?
- How prompt is the plan manager’s invoice processing capabilities?
- Is the plan manager independent because they don’t have ties with any medium or large organisation, avoiding conflicts of interest?
- Is the plan manager experienced in the industry and, thus, can answer your questions as required and provide sufficient guidance?
What makes ISM the best NDIS plan manager for your needs?
With ongoing support, transparent communication and unbiased advice, our NDIS plan managers take the stress and difficulty out of navigating your fund’s management. Since the NDIS was born, we have been providing exceptional service and compassionate support to thousands of people:
- Supporting personal choice with calmness, knowledge and empathy
- Treating all our stakeholders as though they were our own family.
We assist you with planning realistic goals and, respectively, will work with you every step of the way to ensure you remain on track. With a strong desire to help our clients succeed, we’re committed to empowering and motivating you to achieve your goals, doing our bit to offer a helping hand wherever possible.
ISM gives you Control of your NDIS Plan through Support and Guidance
- Remain in charge of your plan while we take the stress and strain of daily cash management away
- Keep your independence and relax, knowing you can track your funding
- Allocate and manage your funding to where you need it most
- The comfort of making the right purchases you need on time, every time at the right price.
At ISM, we pride ourselves in:
- Being independently owned and, respectively, delivering honest services;
- Being highly experienced in NDIS funding procedures, budget management, bookkeeping services and more;
- Having extensive specialist knowledge of the NDIS;
- Having established strong stakeholder relationships, which our clients can benefit from;
- We operate Australia-wide, where we serve our clients online and locally. You can find us locally in Rockhampton, Bundaberg, and Brisbane, Queensland.
ISM’s budgeting and financial capacity building subscription
When it comes to managing your NDIS funding, if you’re looking for greater flexibility and control without the added time commitment and specialist knowledge requirements, ISM’s budgeting and financial capacity building subscription is for you.
With this subscription, we have a range of premium features in our budgeting and financial capacity building subscription include:
- Assistance in selecting providers
- The development of service agreements
- The development of monthly budgets
- Access in-depth monthly reports and statements detailing your spending;
- Enjoy unlimited, free financial training sessions, with each lasting 30 minutes;
- The flexibility and freedom to make purchases through a collection of online retailers, such as eBay (as part of our ‘Product Procurement’ Service).
Start your journey toward true independence and self-managed NDIS with ISM’s training service >
Take command of your NDIS funding with our friendly NDIS budget tool >
Start your NDIS journey off on the right foot to help you utilise your funding in the most helpful way >
Get started with the best NDIS plan managers for your needs
To find out more, or if you have any questions regarding the topics discussed above, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our very best NDIS plan managers. With an unbiased, thorough and client-orientated approach to NDIS funding management, our team are dedicated to taking the difficulty out of effectively managing and tracking your spending.
Find out what we can do for you by contacting us today.
Plan management is one of the three ‘ways to pay’ for your NDIS supports.
What makes us successful
“I have accessed ISM previously for other services and I was happy to go with ISM for Plan Management too.”
- A delighted carer and customer since 2018.