At ISM, we understand that managing your National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding can be an overwhelming and complex task.
With experienced NDIS plan managers; our team take the difficulty, uncertainty and stress out of handling your NDIS budget, providing you with honest services, invaluable support and expert guidance.
What is NDIS plan management?
ISM’s plan managers provide you with the guidance, expertise and unbiased support that you need to effectively navigate your NDIS plan management. Wherever you’re located in Australia and whatever your goals may be, we help you bring your plan to life.
Our NDIS plan managers prioritise your needs, delivering a flexible service that keeps your desired outcomes and interests top of mind throughout everything we do. We give you the freedom that comes with choice and control, all the while removing the burden of significant time investments and knowledge acquisition that would otherwise be required for effective self-management.
Dedicated to helping you reach your unique goals efficiently, we strive to make the management of your NDIS funding as seamless, stress-free and easy as possible for you.
How our NDIS plan managers can help you
Plan managers have extensive knowledge on managing, budgeting and tracking the spending of NDIS funding.
This alleviates the need for individuals to spend excessive time completing administrative tasks, such as paying providers and processing claims. With this comes the freedom to enjoy doing more of what matters to you most, as well as the peace of mind that your NDIS funding is being effectively managed to your benefit.
At ISM, our NDIS plan managers go beyond managing your funding, leveraging existing strong relationships with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) and making invaluable connections with relevant providers and services easily accessible to you.
Why our NDIS plan managers are for you
There are numerous options available to NDIS recipients when it comes to managing their funding and, especially if you’re just starting out, it can be difficult to determine which option is best suited to your needs.
We pride ourselves in providing honest services, prioritising transparency and keeping the needs of our valued clients at the forefront of everything we do. We work with you so that you can have confidence in our service every step of the way.
Your NDIS plan manager is dedicated to helping you utilise your funding in ways that are useful for you, so you can start taking command of your finances with confidence.
At ISM, our unique approach to NDIS plan management is framed around our core offerings and values. Since the NDIS was born we have been providing exceptional service and compassionate support to thousands of people:
- Supporting personal choice with calmness, knowledge and empathy
- Treating all our stakeholders as though they were our own family.
Your ISM Plan manager gives you control through Support and Guidance:
- Independently owned: with no links to corporations, we’re unbiased, delivering honest services paired with expert guidance you can trust.
- Expert in finance management: we have extensive industry experience across a variety of relevant financial avenues, such as NDIS funding procedures, budget management and bookkeeping services.
- Industry experience where it counts: for NDIS recipients looking to reach their financial goals, we know what it takes to get there.
- Strong industry connections: we leverage existing relationships, working with valuable stakeholders to achieve brilliant outcomes for our clients.
- Reliable service Australia-wide: whether you’re situated in a large city or rural or remote town, ISM has the capacity to provide you with exceptional service from our established virtual offices. For those looking to meet in-person, there’s also the option to visit our head office in Bundaberg, Queensland.
These attributes are what we believe sets us apart and, ultimately, are at the centre of why so many NDIS funding recipients trust in our team.
ISM’s budgeting and financial capacity building subscription
Our NDIS plan managers work closely with clients, including them in the fund’s management process and providing a flexible, tailored service. We understand that each individual has their own unique set of circumstances, offering a budgeting and financial capacity building subscription that combines independent advise with reliable, friendly service to help you reach your goals.
With monthly in-depth reports and statements, you can regularly track your spending with ease, eliminating the hassle and time commitment of compiling this information yourself. As you continue to actively work towards your goals, this reporting will keep you well on track and, if there are any areas you’d like to adjust in future, our NDIS plan managers can provide you with the expertise and support needed to do just that.
In addition, with ISM, you can enjoy unlimited, free financial training sessions, with each lasting 30 minutes. We’re committed to delivering a truly valuable service, whereby you can both experience the freedom that comes with reliable NDIS plan management and improve your own financial knowledge, helping you get one step closer to reaching and surpassing your personal financial objectives. If you’re interested in accomplishing true independence, then this service is ideal for you.
Additional benefits of our service include:
- The assurance and peace of mind that comes with knowing any invoices will be paid to providers within two business days;
- The option to use both registered and non-registered providers, giving you greater control and more choice. If you were to engage in an NDIA managed NDIS, you would be restricted to using only providers who are registered;
- The alleviation of any stress that comes with managing service agreements, as our team will take care of this for you;
- The secure storage of any related paperwork and reassurance that documents are safe and readily available so, in the case of an NDIS audit, you’re adequately prepared;
- If service providers encounter any uncertainty, such as surrounding invoices, our team can provide them with expert advice and guidance, helping them effectively work under the NDIS;
- Enjoy flexibility and independence without the significant time or expertise commitment that’s typically required for NDIS self-management.
In addition, we have a range of premium features in our budgeting and financial capacity building subscription include:
- Assistance in selecting providers
- The development of service agreements
- The development of monthly budgets
- Access in-depth monthly reports and statements detailing your spending;
- Enjoy unlimited, free financial training sessions, with each lasting 30 minutes;
- The flexibility and freedom to make purchases through a collection of online retailers, such as eBay (as part of our ‘Product Procurement’ Service).
ISM’s specially designed NDIS budget tool
ISM’s NDIS budget tool has been designed to help you manage your finances with greater ease, so you can take control of your funding in an easy and effective way. With this tool, you can keep track of your NDIS funding and spending, eliminating confusion and inefficient and/or cumbersome budgeting processes.
To find out more about our simple but effective NDIS budget tool, contact our helpful team of experienced plan managers.
Start your journey toward true independence and self-managed NDIS with ISM’s training service >
Take command of your NDIS funding with our friendly NDIS budget tool >
Start your NDIS journey off on the right foot to help you utilise your funding in the most useful way >
Get started with ISM
Ready to start working towards your goals with a reliable, trusted NDIS plan manager you can rely on? Our team at ISM can provide you with the support and guidance you need not only to take the leap with confidence, while also delivering ongoing advice to keep you well on track every step of the way.
Plan management is one of the three ‘ways to pay’ for your NDIS supports.
What makes us successful
“I have accessed ISM previously for other services and I was happy to go with ISM for Plan Management too.”
- A delighted carer and customer since 2018.