At ISM, our experienced plan managers are aware how overwhelming and complex managing your National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding can be. Our plan managers for Gold Coast-based clients are here to remove that complexity.
Get in touch with us today to find out how we help take the ambiguity and hassle out of managing your NDIS budget. With ISM you can rest assured you are in good hands, as our dedicated experts pride themselves on providing authentic services, valuable support and professional guidance to each and every client they work with.
What is NDIS plan management?
ISM’s plan managers help bring your NDIS plan to life. Wherever you’re located in the Gold Coast, our plan managers can help your reach your goals. Our plan managers will provide you with the necessary direction, knowledge and support to effectively manage your NDIS plan.
Our NDIS plan managers for the Gold Coast focus on the needs of our clients at all times to provide a flexible, comprehensive NDIS management service. In everything we do, the desired outcomes and interests of clients are our priority. Our plan managers have worked with the NDIS since its inception and are skilled in striking the balance between managing the NDIS plan on your behalf, while ensuring you retain the freedom of choice and control. Our aim is to share our knowledge with you so that you can make the most of your NDIS funding, and control where your funds are being spent, without the administrative burden of implementing the funding plan yourself.
Our plan managers for Gold Coast clients are committed to helping the people they work with reach their individual goals through making NDIS funds management as easy and stress-free as possible.
How our NDIS plan managers for the Gold Coast can help you
Working exclusively with the NDIS, our plan managers have expert knowledge on how to best manage, budget and track NDIS spending.
We ensure you are not wasting your own time implementing tedious administrative tasks, such as paying providers and processing claims, giving you the ability to enjoy life freely with the peace of mind that your NDIS funding is being managed in the most appropriate way.
At ISM, we go beyond simply managing your funding; our NDIS plan managers for the Gold Coast care about the clients they work with, developing long-lasting, collaborative relationships with them. Our plan managers also have pre-existing relationships with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) and valuable connections with relevant providers and services that are of benefit to clients.
Why our Gold Coast NDIS plan managers are for you
There are a variety of ways for NDIS recipients to manage their funding. With so many options to choose from, it can be difficult to know which is best for you.
If you choose to work with ISM, you can rest assured our NDIS plan managers for the Gold Coast will provide knowledgeable and honest services. The needs of our clients are our focus and we work collaboratively with them to help them reach their goals. We work with transparency at all times so that our clients have complete confidence in the services we provide, every step of the way.
Our NDIS plan managers identify how to best manage NDIS funding based on the unique needs of the individual client they are working with. It is our aim to ensure funding is utilised in a ways that is most useful to you.
Taking an individualised approach to NDIS plan management, our plan managers provide outstanding service and empathetic support, to give our Gold Coast-based clients the confidence that they need to take charge of their finances. At all times, we work in accordance with our core offerings and values:
- Supporting personal choice with calmness, knowledge and empathy
- Treating all our stakeholders as though they were our own family.
Your ISM Plan manager gives you control through Support and Guidance:
- Independently owned: with no links to corporations, we’re unbiased, delivering honest services paired with expert guidance you can trust.
- Expert in finance management: we have extensive industry experience across a variety of relevant financial avenues, such as NDIS funding procedures, budget management and bookkeeping services.
- Industry experience where it counts: for NDIS recipients looking to reach their financial goals, we know what it takes to get there.
- Strong industry connections: we leverage existing relationships, working with valuable stakeholders to achieve brilliant outcomes for our clients.
- Reliable service Australia-wide: whether you’re situated in a large city or rural or remote town, ISM has the capacity to provide you with exceptional service from our established virtual offices. For those looking to meet in-person, there’s also the option to visit our head office in Bundaberg, Queensland.
Our qualities are what set us apart from other Gold Coast NDIS plan management services. They are the reason NDIS funding recipients trust ISM and choose to work with our expert team.
ISM’s budgeting and financial capacity building subscription
We know that fully understanding our client is key to offering them the most relevant assistance. As such, ISM’s Gold Coast plan managers work closely with clients, taking time to understand their individual circumstances. We provide a thoroughly personalised service, ensuring clients are involved every step of the way.
Our focus is on helping our clients reach their goals. One of the ways we do this is through our financial capacity building subscription offering. This is a service that combines independent advice with reliable, friendly service.
We also ensure the control remains in the hands of our clients through providing in-depth monthly reports and statements so that they know exactly where their funds are being spent. This allows clients to track their spending easily, and reduces the administrative element of manually collating the information. It also keeps both our plan managers and clients on track and in the right direction achieve NDIS goals. We encourage clients to look at their reports and let their plan manager know if there are any areas they’d like to adjust. If so, our NDIS plan managers will assist in redirecting funds through the provision of their own knowledge and expertise.
ISM also offers financial training sessions to empower our clients. These financial training sessions are 30 minutes long and are free of charge for clients, who can access as many sessions as they would like. The aim of these financial training sessions is to help our clients to improve their financial knowledge. This service is ideal for NDIS recipients who want to achieve true financial independence while still benefiting from the experience that comes with engaging an NDIS plan manager.
Additional benefits of our service include:
- The assurance and peace of mind that comes with knowing any invoices will be paid to providers within two business days;
- The option to use both registered and non-registered providers, giving you greater control and more choice. If you were to engage in an NDIA managed NDIS, you would be restricted to using only providers who are registered;
- The alleviation of any stress that comes with managing service agreements, as our team will take care of this for you;
- The secure storage of any related paperwork and reassurance that documents are safe and readily available so, in the case of an NDIS audit, you’re adequately prepared;
- If service providers encounter any uncertainty, such as surrounding invoices, our team can provide them with expert advice and guidance, helping them effectively work under the NDIS;
- Enjoy flexibility and independence without the significant time or expertise commitment that’s typically required for NDIS self-management.
In addition, we have a range of premium features in our budgeting and financial capacity building subscription include:
- Assistance in selecting providers
- The development of service agreements
- The development of monthly budgets
- Access in-depth monthly reports and statements detailing your spending;
- Enjoy unlimited, free financial training sessions, with each lasting 30 minutes;
- The flexibility and freedom to make purchases through a collection of online retailers, such as eBay (as part of our ‘Product Procurement’ Service).
ISM’s specially designed NDIS budget tool
ISM clients have access to our NDIS budget tool. This has been designed to make managing finances simple, so that clients are empowered to take control of their NDIS funding. The tool’s functionalities are designed to helps users keep track of their funding and spending
Our professional Gold Coast plan managers can provide more information about our NDIS budget tool. Get in touch with us to find out how they can assist you in getting started with the tool, so that you can continue on your journey to financial expertise.
Get started with ISM plan managers for Gold Coast
Contact ISM today to find out more about how our Gold Coast plan managers can help you work towards your goals. Our approachable team will speak with you and discuss the options that are available to you in terms of receiving support and guidance, so that you can move forward with confidence. We are committed to our clients and dedicated to creating ongoing relationships with the people we work with.
Start your journey toward true independence and self-managed NDIS with ISM’s training service >
Take command of your NDIS funding with our friendly NDIS budget tool >
Start your NDIS journey off on the right foot to help you utilise your funding in the most useful way >
What makes us successful
“I heard ISM was good and they are highly recommended in the community.”
- A delighted customer since 2019.