Managing your National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding can be challenging and overwhelming – but it doesn’t have to be.
At ISM, our trusted plan managers for Adelaide alleviate the stress, confusion and uncertainty of handling your NDIS budget. If you are looking for honest service, valuable support and professional guidance, our experts can help.
We understand the complexities of NDIS plan management and are dedicated to making this process as easy as possible for you. Working closely with you, our team keep your needs, priorities and preferences at the forefront of everything we do.
What is NDIS plan management?
Wherever you are located in Adelaide, our team can help bring your NDIS plan to life.
We’re committed to helping you reach your personal goals, putting your needs first and taking the time to listen to and understand what you want to get out of your NDIS plan. When managing your NDIS funds, our plan managers for Adealide provide you with any necessary direction and knowledge, remaining transparent and supportive every step of the way.
We pride ourselves in delivering a flexible, all-encompassing NDIS plan management service that can be readily tailored to your unique needs. Your desired outcomes and interests form the foundation of everything we do.
While our NDIS plan managers for Adelaide remove the burden of managing your NDIS plan, they don’t take away your ability to exercise choice and control. With ISM, you can avoid the significant time commitment of establishing and implementing a funding plan yourself – without losing the freedom to make decisions that suit you and your goals.
How our NDIS plan managers for Adelaide can help you
Plan managers are experts with the NDIS, with extensive knowledge on how to best manage, budget and track NDIS spending.
NDIS fund management can involve numerous administrative tasks, such as paying providers and processing claims. Rather than taking on this burden yourself, we ensure such tasks are completed appropriately and on time. This means you can spend more time doing what matters to you, all the while under the assurance that your funds are being managed in your best interest.
At ISM, our NDIS plan managers for Adelaide don’t underestimate the value of building trusting, close relationships with the people we work with. We go beyond delivering NDIS funds management – we make relevant providers easily accessible to you. Our team know the industry and leverage pre-existing connections for a seamless, value-driven experience.
Why our Adelaide NDIS plan managers are for you
As an NDIS recipient, there are various options you can choose between when it comes to managing your funds. As such, it can be difficult to know which route is best suited to your needs.
We keep our valued clients at the centre of everything we do, providing both honest and transparent service you can rely on. At ISM, our NDIS plan managers for Adelaide understand just how important it is to provide a service that you can be confident in, so the entire process can be as stress-free as possible.
Our experienced plan managers look at your specific circumstances and, based on your needs and preferences, identify how your NDIS funding can be best used to benefit you. We can then help you act on this and utilise your funds in ways that are useful to you.
We empower our clients to take control of their finances with confidence, so they can enjoy independence without the added stress and confusion. Our Adelaide team pride themselves in going above and beyond for clients, providing exceptional service and empathetic support when needed. Everything we do is centred on our key offerings and values, which are:
- Supporting personal choice with calmness, knowledge and empathy
- Treating all our stakeholders as though they were our own family.
Your ISM Plan manager gives you control through Support and Guidance:
- Independently owned: with no links to corporations, we’re unbiased, delivering honest services paired with expert guidance you can trust.
- Expert in finance management: we have extensive industry experience across a variety of relevant financial avenues, such as NDIS funding procedures, budget management and bookkeeping services.
- Industry experience where it counts: for NDIS recipients looking to reach their financial goals, we know what it takes to get there.
- Strong industry connections: we leverage existing relationships, working with valuable stakeholders to achieve brilliant outcomes for our clients.
- Reliable service Australia-wide: whether you’re situated in a large city or rural or remote town, ISM has the capacity to provide you with exceptional service from our established virtual offices. For those looking to meet in-person, there’s also the option to visit our head office in Bundaberg, Queensland.
At ISM, our unique approach to NDIS plan management is what sets us apart. It’s why NDIS funding recipients choose to work with us and continue to trust in our service and team.
ISM’s budgeting and financial capacity building subscription
ISM’s NDIS plan managers work closely with our Adelaide-based clients, tailoring our service to complement their unique needs. We ensure you remain informed and included during the entire process, so you can avoid unwanted surprises along the way.
By taking the time to fully understand each client and their specific circumstances, we can customise our service, ensuring that each individual we work with feels recognised, heard and respected.
At ISM, we offer a budgeting and financial capacity building subscription, through which we provide independent advice paired with reliable, friendly service. Our team take the difficulty out of tracking your spending, putting together in-depth monthly reports and statements that detail where exactly your funds are going. This means you can monitor your spending and track your progress towards goals, without having to take on the burden of manually compiling and sorting through all relevant information.
We encourage our clients to let us know if there are any changes they’d like made to the way their funds are being managed, with our NDIS plan managers being well equipped to redirect funds as required.
We are dedicated to empowering our clients, providing them with the support and guidance they need to take control of their finances. As such, our clients have the option to attend free financial training sessions, with each lasting 30 minutes. They are welcome to access as many sessions as they would like, at no additional cost. This training is designed to help clients improve their financial knowledge, and is ideal for those looking to gain true independence.
Additional benefits of our service include:
- The assurance and peace of mind that comes with knowing any invoices will be paid to providers within two business days;
- The option to use both registered and non-registered providers, giving you greater control and more choice. If you were to engage in an NDIA managed NDIS, you would be restricted to using only providers who are registered;
- The alleviation of any stress that comes with managing service agreements, as our team will take care of this for you;
- The secure storage of any related paperwork and reassurance that documents are safe and readily available so, in the case of an NDIS audit, you’re adequately prepared;
- If service providers encounter any uncertainty, such as surrounding invoices, our team can provide them with expert advice and guidance, helping them effectively work under the NDIS;
- Enjoy flexibility and independence without the significant time or expertise commitment that’s typically required for NDIS self-management.
In addition, we have a range of premium features in our budgeting and financial capacity building subscription include:
- Assistance in selecting providers
- The development of service agreements
- The development of monthly budgets
- Access in-depth monthly reports and statements detailing your spending;
- Enjoy unlimited, free financial training sessions, with each lasting 30 minutes;
- The flexibility and freedom to make purchases through a collection of online retailers, such as eBay (as part of our ‘Product Procurement’ Service).
ISM’s specially crafted NDIS budget tool
We encourage our clients to take control of their funding with confidence, and our NDIS budget tool is designed to help them do just that. It has been designed to simplify funds management, enabling clients to keep track of NDIS funding and spending with greater ease.
For more information about our NDIS budget tool, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced plan managers. They can explain this toll in greater detail, answer any questions you may have and help you get started, so you can get one step closer to achieving financial expertise.
Get started with ISM plan managers Adelaide
To find out more about how ISM’s NDIS plan managers for Adelaide can help you work towards your goals, contact our team today. Our friendly team will work with you to understand your needs, so you can start enjoying the freedom and independence that comes with effective funds management sooner.
Start your journey toward true independence and self-managed NDIS with ISM’s training service >
Take command of your NDIS funding with our friendly NDIS budget tool >
Start your NDIS journey off on the right foot to help you utilise your funding in the most useful way >
What makes us successful
“I have accessed ISM previously for other services and I was happy to go with ISM for Plan Management too.”
- A delighted carer and customer since 2018.